Saturday, 30 April 2011

GO.GO..GO...GOLMAAL...

    First of all "Apologies accepted" , you made my day.This was like a great success for me being asked to forget about what happened before (LIFE THREAT and all) and lets enjoy the remaining days here.This is not for the first time I'm successful escaping my end. It happened before where I had to sacrifice one of my best friend..
   ERA OF COLLEGE DAYS was rocking and I had completed almost 90% of the drama (which never went further that).This was for the first time I was flirting with girls of other branch with great maket value and was receiving a great response (where in our class my market value was just little more than ZERO).Especially Kanchan Raut was the party stopper (HELL.. what a figure perfect ZERO 32-24-34) she who called herself my assistant director was giving so much importance to me that I hadn't got since when I was born.
   Well thats not our point.After the "EXAM" act we all were exhausted so I announced break for some indefinate time.(which gave me chance to ask for her phone number which of course she gave) meanwhile there was another person (actually two, one got the role afterwards) sitting who was waiting that I would give some role to her in the play.LEENA KHARCHE. Realizing that there is no use sitting and watching the play  She decided to do something herself. So with her partner Pradhnya bhonge sorry bhople(slip of hand "hyaat bhonge khush ho raha") she planned to participate in Fancy dress of which auditions were completed three days ago.
   " Sandeep, we are participating in Fancy dress."said leena.
   "We means you and Pradhnya na?" I asked to confirm.
   "No. We means you and me.."
(WHAT  THE HECK.. how can she even think about it. I and Leena.sounds weird)
  "Leena you know my condition.I'm trying for the play from last three years and you know its not possible for me to.. Why don't you try Rahul" Isaid.
  hearing this Rahul who was enjoying talking with Nikhil Jagnade and all suddenly put his head down like he was suffering with some dangerous disease and was gonna die any time.
  Leena went to him."Rahul will you take part in fancy dress with me.." she asked.
  (F*@k  off he must've said as I did)
  "Actually Leena I'm not feeling well,thats why I'm sitting here.you know my project exhibition is going on I'm not going there" replied Rahul.
  (thats not an answer. Well Leena if you want him to participate just ask him "do you want some HAYWARDS 5000??" he will not only dance but also sing ,act and do what ever you want him to do with you  )
  "He's saying NO"said Leena coming back to me.
   (then shut up and go)
  "Hmm (oh god please save me) I think you need a great dancer As I'm not so I can't help but I think Ashish will help." 
  "Ya he's a good dancer better then you .."
  (I'm making him dance then who's best Dancer or Dancer-er)
  "Ashish will you be my partner I'm participating in fancy dress ??" Asked Leena.
  his face was like she asked him to take out his heart kidneys and lungs and make her a nice dish of her.
  "well .....what can I say.. I mean..." stammered Ashish which wasn't gonna save him.
  "He's ON" said Nikhil Jagnade.
  "heyy thanks Ashish Lets Start.. We'll do on that golmaal title song GO.GO..GO... GOLMAAL..GO.GO..GO... GOLMAAL.. that one OK" said Leena.
   whats going on somebody ask me  was all  Ashish trying to say.  
 NEXT MOMENT..
  Song in background and the two great dancers in foreground.
  "That's not the way Ashish .Just bend down a little once right and once left and shake your hand like its a bell in the temple" Said Leena.
  Yes I'm the BELL , DING DONG BELL was only what Ashish could imagine.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment