Wednesday, 11 May 2011

ROCKY BALBOA vs Me

    "Unexpected" Today's day was completely unexpected I mean first time all my guessing about the questions for the exam all came true.Well there were other unexpected happenings too like Doubt's paper was not great (LIE as usual), Ashish sawant's birthday party and the news that his SMS conversation with "PIYU" resumed after a long break(which was actually unexpected) Mohit Pal unknowingly left 9marks question (Another lie.."Subah se koi nahe mila") and so on..  
     Many times unexpected things are ignorable some times they are funny but sometime they are just Mind blowing.My friends witnessed such a mind blowing event that had nearly stopped most of the hearts..
    Those were the days when football fever was full on in GP and IT'ians were in full form.We used to start playing any where and with anyone whom we found (and of course never won).The staff parking was the playground registered for the IT football practice where we demonstrated our talent Like Mohit his dancing talent, Rohan his wrestling talent,Mayur his accuracy with the ball like when he was given the penalty shoot he had almost shaken one innocent boy's head who was crossing the gate which was about 5-6 meters away from the goalpost.
    One day Zeeshan and I was busy in getting checked our records hence we were about half an hour late for the practice (I mean auditions).So when we reached there we saw Ashwin sitting aside not playing we went to him.
   "You are not playing??"asked Zee.
   "Leave it ,Something happened" replied Ashiwn.
   "What??" we both asked in unison.
   "Yaar I was playing there at the corner and I just collided with Rashid, I said sorry to him but he.."
   "He what??" I interrupted.
   "He beat him on the back" said Swapnil who was playing nearby.
   "What ?? and what did you do then??"I asked.
   "What could we do? we started playing again" replied Ashwin.
   "What could we do?? you should have given two back in return to him, you said sorry to him that wasn't your mistake at all.if I would be there I hadn't tolerated it at all.." I said.
   "What would you have done??"
    Since I had started my dialog everybody were looking at me like they wanted to shut my mouth or just wanted that they had a remote that would mute me.Also the voice that came wasn't also familiar.
    ONE MINUTE who's that.
    I turned around and found a giant demon standing in front of me. That demon was from packaging department and his name was RASHID ALI (one of bodyguards of Danish..he has a different story ).
So the giant was standing in front of me asking "what would you have done??".
    Sometimes when you are in a crowd of people who are bind to help you ,you feel a different courage in yourself.So seeing that we were near about 12 (if Rohan considered as one) and he was single, I replied like I was super-confident Salman khan (who you know what he does commitment and all) "I would have given two punches in return and after that you wouldn't have talked to your juniors like that"
    "ohh.." that was the end of Rashid's anger he grabbed my jaw with his giant hands and pushed me backward with full force.
     FLAAAAAAAAASH was there like hundreds of haloge were focused directly on my face and I closed my eyes.After a second or two the flash was gone and I slowly opened my eyes. I could hear some voices chanting "Sandeep sandee ..ssss" and some other's something other. I could see my friends Gaurav, Ashwin ,Rohan,Swapnil,Abhinav all supporting me hard but there were not with me.where the hell was I. 
    I moved my eyes in front and saw a giant man in front of me wearing a red 3/4th and red boxing gloves in hand.IS HE ROCKY. where the hell am I. then I realized that I was standing at the boxing stand and my opponent was ROCKY BALBOA.
    what is this, how can this happen ROCKY BALBOA vs me cannot be even thought of.But that was it ,I was there and Rocky was beating his two boxing gloves each other as he was charging them to hit me.
Then he advanced I moved backward.and suddenly he was in front of me."HE HE HE..." he chuckled and just gave hit hard punch on my face.all the life went to ultra slow motion.I could feel my every single teeth coming out  of my mouth.
    And I fall on ground on the grass,I was in the parking again.Hell what was that.A forecast ,an intuition of what gonna happen.shit man that was so true.Sandeep dude you got to think about it.I mean that was a vision but if you don't do any thing now then that will definitely come true (people do anything to make their vision true ,and I am doing something that will not make my vision true..WOW)
   I raised myself up with the same honor with which I fell.I garbed his hand.hold it tight and fired "Come'on you are threatening us I'll take you to HOD".
  I still have a feeling that he was scared by that dialog.I think I had caught the perfect nerve unknowingly. He shook his hand with great force that lost my grab."go.... go now.Tell him my name RASHID ALI Packaging third year.I am not scared of him.Ya ya I'm coming got something important or I would have taught you a good lesson"
  And he disappeared with his friends. Was anyone calling him?? Never mind now what was important was that I was Safe, sound and single piece. But my this unexpected reaction at the situation is still not understood by my friends and is a greatest mystery..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment