Saturday, 7 May 2011

Treasure in my BAG..

 "National treasure" what a movie. For the first time Nicholas Cage was in quite ordinary (unlike Ghost Rider) and natural role.Well at last when they find the treasure how happy they look. But this is not always that you feel GAY (not that one" ") when you find a treasure. It is many a times too shocking to stop your heart beats.
  That day was completely different from regular once.That day the sun rose, flowers bloomed,breeze was gentle and more pleasant(Well that doesn't makes the day different,the only difference was the DATE).Full day was packed schedule and Raana had once again shot us with another mind blowing assignment (now this makes the day different from the days which does not have her lecture or practical).SO in short the day was busy and there was no time slot for some mishap.But you know BAD time come just when every thing is GOOD.
  Though I was busy through out he day but still I noticed an eye that was constantly spying in me.I didn't know why but something was wrong.Pooja was constantly smiling and Asha was crying.(I have heard someone saying that girls look more beautiful when they weep But this was not in case Asha She looks horrible then her regular terrible look and of course no one looks at her face).Later I came to know that day before the day she lost her wallet (or the TREASURE containing atleast 1lakh amount).So that was normal that she weep hard for her wallet but what's wrong with Pooja.
   So the day passed with TOM & JERRY game and in the evening came the bang.
  Shefali (Hmm one and a half year ago When she didn't matched my status and now I didn't matched her status in short we were never and will be interested in each other ..HAPPY??) came to me when I was on the stairs walking home "heyy sandeep wait.Asha is calling you." (oh shit.. not again)
    "oh.. OK you move on I'll be there in a minute." (I need to settle my delicate parts Incase I get an electric shock if she touches me) I replied her.
     I entered the room with Gaurav,Rohan,Ashwin,Pakhidey and unfortunately Leena who then distributed the story to the entire class. (Hell she is smiling now also..I think She knows about the wallet..whatever)
    "hmm actualyy Sandeep we have got....we just want to check your bag" Said Shefali.
    (what the f#@k.. What she wanna do.I don't carry something in my bag by which I can "STAY FREE" or something that I can "WHISPER" into someone's ear or any other stuff that is sold in black packets at ANNA'S shop)
     "Why ??!!??" I said.
     "Actually we've got something that..You just show me your bag all will be clear" said Pooja who couldn't hold her laughter even if she tried hard to do so.
    ALL WILL BE CLEAR what does she mean by that well unknown me just gave my almost empty bag(because I never brought note books as never made note books) to her and she opened the first chain and BOOM..
    There it is .. Asha's wallet.One minute whats it doing there.How the hell did it get there.Every one was looking at me as I was the president of Pakistan and osama was found very nearby my home where generally I go todo my morning activities or rather morning walk.
     "I did'nt steal it.." I said to prove my innocence.
     "I really did't steal it,why should I Asha please believe me I ..I didn't"
  (F@$k why the hell I'm gonna steal her wallet when already she spends a lot on me.And thinking practically why would I keep the wallet in my bag for the entire day and a night.It's like as Osama had been found near Pakistani militry base that doesn't mean he was sheltered there.I mean if you shelter a national sensation in your house would you allow him to roam around the city?Well that doesn't mean I'm a Pakistani supporter or something like that)
"One minute how the hell did you know that the wallet was in my bag"I asked.
  "Actually we received a note that read "CHECK SANDEEP'S BAG HE IS THE THIEF" so we just..for the sake of confermation..and .."replied Shefali.
 "where's the letter.I'll definately recognize the handwritting?" I said.
 "we burnt it" said pooja.
 "WHAT??? why ...that was the only clue to find the...whoo whoo whoo. did you think that I was the one..you fools if I would have been the one that why the hell would I write a LOVE LETTER to you to come and check my bag" I said.
  "ya man  that's right, We didn't thought about that"said Pooja.

(YA YA you just thought that here is the letter ,Sandeep is the criminal ,Let's burn the letter and party..RIGHT) I wanted to say.
   "Asha believe me,I didn't steal the wallet Its a well planned trap against me you can check the balance If any amount is missing then I'm not the thief ,I mean If any amount not missing then also I am not the thief.you an understand me,can you??" explaining my innocence.
   "ya I know you can't do this I'm sure it must be someone else,you know when last time I lost my wallet Pradhnya brought it back.That time also no amount was missing"Said Asha who was totally lost during the conversation.
   " I think it must be Vikram"said Pooja.
   ya man he's the only one jealous of everything about everyone remember that "FIEDAL'S SHEET BOOK MATTER". what the hell.
  "Lets go and beat him out so that next time he won't even dare to do something like that" I announced.
  "Let's go."said Gaurav who is always ready in such matters.
   Then half of us (all the boys .. of course) marched towards the hostel with a great zeal and enthusiasm to kick Vikram 's ass.
  Well this zeal was just till we climbed down from our department.
  then someone said that Vikram went home in the morning.That confirmed our suspicion.
  "where will he go ,will be back on monday "said Ashwin.
  "and that would be his last day ",said Rohan.
  "Look they are going "said Gaurav.
   I went to the ASP and told them once again about my innocence and also about our plan about Vikram's Murder.
  They all agreed with our decision and all went home. That was Friday,then came Sunday (of course after Saturday),When all the current and previous secrets were revealed ,all the chronicles that happened in last one and a half year were answered ,A date that changed every thing ,that suddenly entered a new character into the story,that made us think all over again...     

No comments:

Post a Comment